Sat, Jun 03|
Bubbles And Brisket #3
All the Brisket and Champagne you can handle. It's the NC F&B Podcast's 3rd Bubbles & Brisket at Smoky Hollow in Raleigh, NC!
Time & Location
Jun 03, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Smoky Hollow, 421 N Harrington St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
About the event
Brought to you by the North Carolina Food and Beverage Podcast:
The 3rd Annual Bubbles and Brisket is an event that features 10 BBQ pit-master chefs and an array of sparkling beverages ranging from Champagne, Cava, Cremant, Prosecco, Beer, Sodas to Non-alcoholic and Boozy Cocktails.
With the purchase of a ticket, guests will enjoy various styles of brisket and side dishes prepared by the best talent in the state, along with enjoying multiple styles of sparkling wine from around the world.
- Commemorative glasses and lanyard couzie too! Because you're gonna need both hands for all the food!
***A portion of proceeds will benefit the Food Bank of CENC***
We will also feature amazing local breweries and other sparkling beverages to purchase. There will be games, 90's hip hop and desserts to round out the event.
Tickets are $75/each. Group tickets of 6 are the value of 5 tickets ($375) and VIP tickets available for early entrance to the event and more.
Some of the Featured Chefs
- Lawrence BBQ’s Jake Wood
- Corner Boy’s James Sampson
- Dampf BBQ’s Nick Dampf
- The Butcher's Markets
- Bestow Baked Goods’ Kyle Sutton
- East of Texas BBQ from Winston-Salem
- Midwood Smokehouse from Charlotte and now Raleigh!
- Longleaf Swine BBQ's Marc Russell
- Alley 26’s Chef Carrie Schleifer
- Bin 54 of Chapel Hill. A Giorgios Group Steakhouse
Non Alcohol Vendors
- Over 10 pit-master chefs - Brisket and side dishes prepared in unique concepts - Champagne/Sparkling selections paired wi- Over 10 pit-master chefs - Brisket and side dishes prepared in unique concepts - Champagne/Sparkling selections paired with each course - Beer tents from Hatchet & Tarboro Brewing - Wine Bar from Taylor's Wine Shop and Winebow - Desserts from Andia's Ice Cream and Bestow Baked Goods - Bitters Bar from Remedy Cocktail Co - Dry Bar from Umbrella Dry Bar - Commemorative Gift$75.00Tax: +$6.19 Sales TaxSale ended
If you bought a general admission ticket and want to upgrade to VIP, buy this ticket ￼$25.00Tax: +$2.06 Sales Tax